Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sadie, In A Thoughtful Mood

I've been meaning to blog about Sadie, my Siberian Forest Cat, more often. But it seems like I am always in a rush. Today I have a little more time on my hands so I thought I'd show you a picture I took of her Thursday.
I am not sure what got into her, all of the sudden she climbed up on to the piano and sat down in the sunshine. She looked quite solemn, and seemed to have a reason for being up there. I normally don't let her on the piano, but I was trying to figure out what she was up to! Maybe getting some vitamin D??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.