Sunday, February 6, 2011

Making Valentines

I'm spending the afternoon with Grandma today. She wanted to make up some Valentine's so we pulled out all her card making gear and got to work.

A little bit of ink, a few sheets of paper, 2 colored pencils , some glue....


.....and voila...Valentine Cards!
I still have a few more to make, but that can wait until later this week.
What projects are you working on for Valentine's? Anything knitting or sewing related? Whatever it is, I'd love to hear about it!


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful day you had, time with grandma and look at the beautiful card results. Not really making anything for Valentine's day, just my normal crocheting ... doilies, afghans. Have a lovely evening. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.