Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Misty Morning

Yesterday, while getting some cookies mixed up, I looked out the window and saw this lovely scene:
It was too beautiful a sight to not capture. I ran grabbed my camera, turned the no-bake cookies down on low, and went outside to snap a picture.

But one thing led to the next and I completely forgot that I had cookies on the stove.

Dew on a spider web.

Pepper Leaf



Butterfly Bush.
To finish my story, the cookies did survive. They were just a tad over-cooked. I'm glad I went outside when I did, the perfect lighting only lasted for a few minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.