Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Day's Bounty

Hello Everyone!
These are the tomatoes that we picked one day this week! We have been getting approximately 200 cherry tomatoes almost every day.
I'm not a big fan of the taste of the Yellow Pear tomatoes, I find them a little too meaty. But they are very pretty to look at.


This is the first year that we have grown Red Zebra tomatoes. I have yet to taste them, but they look marvelous.

Yesterday I started spinning up some more Fiesta yarn. Each skein of Fiesta yarn is uniquely different. I love the way this one is turning out.

This is how far my yarn got as of last night.

Isn't it beautiful? I am going to do a little bit more spinning on my fiesta yarn once I am done blogging. With Christmas drawing near I won't be able to blog about everything I am working on, but I'll do my best to keep my blog supplied with other interesting projects.
In the near future I am going to teach a friend how to do some hand-painting. We both purchased some un-dyed merino roving at a fiber festival we went to. I'm looking forward to hand-painting again.
That about covers my projects for now.
Until next time, cheerio my friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.