Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to friends, family, followers and everyone else!
Now that I have completed and gifted all my most recent knitting projects, expect some pictures in the near future!

I'm looking forward to sharing them with you all. I always seem to be up until unearthly hours of he night every Christmas eve. In this case I went to bed very early in the morning, I was finishing the last knitting details on a small hippopotamus. Hmmm, I feel a song coming on...

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas....I certainly did. It was a day filled with fun, family, fellowship, food, laughter, love.....
Merry CHRISTmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.