Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quilted Teddy Bears

I was going back through older photos today looking for projects I have done in the past. This little quilt was one I made for a friend, back at the beginning of 2008
This quilt was a lot of fun because there was a lot of hand stitching on it. I quilted circles and did the blanket stitch around the little bears. I like the little bears, they are so cute!
I used only scraps. I was just thinking today that I need to make one of these for myself now. Currently I have another little quilt in progress, I'll have to post that as well.
I really enjoy quilting by hand, it is so relaxing, beautiful, and very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.