Friday, July 3, 2009

July Is Here!!!

Happy July to everyone!
I haven't done a whole lot of knitting lately. This is the Rachel bag, waiting to have the lining sewn in. Mother found this beautiful batik at the Yarn Shop. I love the colours, it looks fabulous along side the colours of the yarn.
As of late, Batiks are on the top list of my most favorite fabrics. I like all the bright colors, and interesting combinations. It reminds me of watercolors, how the colours run and race hither and yon, making happy little accidents as they go.



I'll have to remember to post the finished product. My parents just surprised me with a new camera this week. When I took these pics I had no idea what I was even doing. But since then I have learned many new and exciting things about my camera and am looking forward to using it to take pictures for my blog.



That is all the knitting for now. But I will leave you with these few posies to cheer you up. Notice the little spider in the middle of the rose below? I never even saw him there until I transferred the pictures onto the computer.



This one had little droplets of water resting on the petals, just begging to be photographed.

That is it for now. More later today, Lord willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.