Monday, June 29, 2009

Posies To Brighten Your Day


My cousin came visiting on Friday and brought this lovely little bouquet of flowers for my sister's birthday. I have no idea what kind of roses they are but they were so sweet and pretty I couldn't resist snapping a picture. They were very full and ruffly in the middle, and quite small, about an inch and a quarter.

I filled up my bottom whorl spindle this week!



I am pretty satisfied with the consistency of the strand.




I wound it on to a bobbin when I was done. From here I will go on to ply it with the Navajo Method. Actually I already am in the process of doing just that.



Pretty neat isn't it?


That's all I have for now. My projects are still coming along pretty well. I just don't find them interesting enough to post. You have already seen them in several stages of progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.