Friday, June 26, 2009

I love sewing, spinning, and knitting!

My newest sewing project! I am making a little wall hanging out of batiks.
I love all these colors! They are very inspiring.
I like wall hangings because it doesn't take much time at all to whip one up. But I do quilt by hand so that is the time consuming part.


I've done a bit more spinning on my new Lacis bottom whorl spindle.


I've tried to stay consistent but it's been tricky.



More progress on my cabled sock! I could have had these done long ago but I am working on so many other things right now.


I like the way the cables travel into the foot.


And turning the heel was easy as pie. I always used to be worried about turning heels because I had read somethings that made it sound like it would be hard. But I have done many socks since and never had any difficulties.

That's it for now. I'll try and get some of my new stuff posted as soon as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.