Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Card


This is the card I just made today for my Mother. It didn't take long at all and I was quite pleased with it. I hope to make more cards in the future as time allows. My brother joked that he took longer to pick out a store bought card than I did to make a homemade card! Mother cried when she read it, of course. :)
Note to Debi: I still intend to post the pictures of my handmade books. I just figured out how to pull the pictures of the camera and put them on the computer. So from now on the whole process should go smoother. Now it is just a matter of finding the time.....

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I am ashamed I did not think to make a card for my mother:(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.