Sunday, May 10, 2009

Birthday Yarn!


Hurrah! Here is the picture of my birthday yarn I mentioned a few posts back. I am not quite done winding it into a ball. It has been giving me a difficult time, tangles galore!

I originally purchased a shawl pattern to make with my yarn but today found a pattern I think I will try instead. It is called "Shetland Triangle" by Evelyn A. Clark, found in the book "Just Wraps" page 45. I am hoping to start on it this week. I didn't have the needles but my dear friend, Randi, recently bought size 0-15 circulars(16") She graciously lent me the size I needed and now I am all set to go. I love starting a new project!

1 comment:

  1. What GORGEOUS yarn! I can't wait to see it all knit up. You must share some 'work in progress' pics of this project:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.