Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dpn Case







Here is my next work in progress. I don't have pictures of the finished product yet because it is not yet finished! They majority of the fabrics are from Amy Butlers line of fabric. I really like her fabrics, the only problem is I have yet to find a fabric or quilt shop that carries her entire line. The dpn case I am making is partly my own design. I checked out a few cases I like online and then combined my favorite features along with my own ideas to come up with my case. With sizes 0-15 I had to have somewhere to put all those needles so as not to lose them. 75 stray needles, definitely a recipe for disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.