Sunday, October 28, 2012

Misty Autumn Morning



The other day I took a break from my cleaning to run outside and take some pictures. It was misty and the sun was just breaking through the clouds, it was just lovely. The boys and ladies were out in the damp, having breakfast. Most ignored my presence but Mounty watched me curiously. He has always been such an inquisitive little guy. I do have some sad news to share about the boys. But I shall save that for some other time.


There was still a gentle misting of rain lingering on the grasses and leaves. Most everything is dead, and trodden down with autumn rains, but these few grass heads were bobbing in the early morning light.



 But the sky was blue, showing promises of a warm, sunny day later on and as I was finishing my walk the sun came out and brightened up the grey morning.
Most of the leaves have fallen, but there was a lovely patch of yellow leaves in the front yard that were just calling my name. They were also a bit misted with rain, and blowing about in the breeze. But there was a few that held still so I could photograph them. Autumn is always so lovely to experience, so many different and unique colors. It is a blessing to be able to enjoy the beauty of the creation God has made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.