Saturday, January 29, 2011

Casting On For A Stole

The first project I started with my new stash of yarn is not one of my own design. Instead I am knitting up a lace stole called "Bleeding Heart Stole" by Anne Hanson of Knit Spot. I am hoping to whip it up in a couple weeks time. Our church is having a Valentine banquet and I need something to wear with my satin dress to keep my arms warm.


The pattern seemed to go slowly at first, but now that I have the hang of the charts it is going more smoothly. This is how far I was as of this afternoon. I've since done about 12 more rows. It's looking quite wonderful I think, all lacy and elegant.
I still have 14 rows to go on the hem charts, then I switch over to 9 rows of the transition chart before coming to the main body chart.
I look forward to showing you further progress.
That's it for now my friends. Cheerio and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.