Saturday, October 23, 2010

Visiting A New Yarn Shop



I was out doing errands with my sister-in-law and her Mom this morning. I am making my sister-in-law a scarf and am running out of yarn. So we thought we would swing y a yarn shop and see if we could grab a couple more skeins. She bought her yarn last year so we are trying to match the color. They didn't have any Cascade 220 Heather, so we didn't purchase anything. But we did have a quick browse around.





It is an adorable little shop, very quaint and antique. I really liked it, it was a first time visit there for me.


They had all these neat, built-in shelves throughout the whole store. A lot of them were floor to ceiling, and all over-flowing with yarn.






This tall cabinet that held the buttons was very neat. If one were to look at just the furnishings of the yarn shop, one would think they were in an antique store.

Every kind of knitting book imaginable in the built-in bookshelves.
Definitely a little shop that needs to be re-visited in the near future. :)



1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful blog. Love your photos.
    Thank you for entering my blog giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.