Saturday, July 3, 2010

Independence Day 2010

Oh! Thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand, between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation. Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, and this be our motto: "In God is our trust." And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
~The Star-Spangled Banner

Give me Liberty, or Give me Death!
~ Patrick Henry March 23,1775

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD.
~Psalm 33:12

It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not by religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ.
~Patrick Henry

From every mountain side,
let Freedom ring!
~Samuel F. Smith

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic, for which it stands, one nation, UNDER GOD, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for ALL.
~United States of America's Pledge Of Allegiance

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.