Saturday, May 22, 2010

Time For Some Antiquing!

A couple weeks ago we went on a family outing to a HUGE antique mall. I could have spent the entire day in there taking pictures! But it's a good thing I didn't, this post already has a lot of photos.
Bible from the 1800's. It was signed and dated in the front.

Lovely quilt w/a bit of hand stitching.


This apothecary chest was amazing! But the price was a little(lot) too steep for me.


Check out those handles!



More hand quilting!


As you can see, multiple levels.


Silver tea spoons.



What a great basket for skeins of yarn!


A cute little outfit!


Isn't this bear so sweet? He looks worn and well loved. I wanted to buy him. But didn't.

Purses

Bobbins


I found one booth with all these great crates and boxes. Very neat for storage!


More of the same.



Fishing lures.



And all kinds of Fiestaware!


I bought one of these cups, they are vintage pink. And in another booth I found a pink saucer, not vintage, but close enough.


All in all it was a lovely day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.