Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello to All!

Still no pictures. :( Sadness.
I am doing well, I have not had as much time for knitting the last week because we were moving. Moving day was Monday. We had a ton of things to accomplish, I didn't realize how much there was to do. And then there are always those odds and ends that don't seem to fit into any sort of box.....
The only knitting I have been doing has been Christmas knitting. I made a list of what I would like to make for family/friends, and discovered it is way too long and I am being too ambitious! I'll have to trim it down a bit. Today I am trying to whip up a birthday present for my Dad. A lot of my knitting stuff is still packed, I tried to clearly mark and keep track of it all so when we got moved I would be able to find it. So far the only thing I can't find is my all important pattern folder. I'm spending a few days at my Aunts so I am hoping to work on a few Christmas projects, I have less then a month left to get it all done!
That's it for now. I'll be back when I can. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.