Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Random Pictures

A couple snapshots from our walk last week.




Aren't these red dragonflies beautiful? Anyways I thought they were. And they were very obliging, they held stilll so I could take pictures of them with macro!


I think this little fellow was trying to study my watercolor book!



And this gentleman here just finished his lunch. It was fascinating to watch him devour the bug.




I thought this little bat was cute too. Look how soft and furry he looks!



The oddest mushroom ever.



I didn't do this knitting, my sister did. But I thought I wouls put them on anyways because they are so neat. They are cell phone socks, she made them for a friend's birthday.





4 comments:

  1. hi Holly,

    Have you ever tried to knit boys' dressy sweater vests? You could sell them on etsy or something.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda!

    No, I have not tried knitting anything for little boys. But that is a good idea. I'll see if I can find any patterns.
    Thanks for commenting, I don't get many comments!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly,

    You have some really neat items on here. I love your pictures. They are clear and have great detail!

    Amber Granquist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Amber,

    I really enjoy taking photographs. Especially when I am taking them with the blog in mind.
    I find a blog is a good way to keep track of what I have been working on as well.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.