Monday, May 18, 2009

Etsy Store Coming Soon!

One of my long time dreams is soon to be realized. I am going to finally open my own Etsy store! Currently I am in the process of getting all my ducks in a row for that, as well as making up the items I will be selling. Naturally it will be knitting related! I hope to some day branch out further, but, for now, will be starting fairly small. Or so that is the plan, but who know where the Lord may take it! I am excited about it. I have long wanted to sell some of the things I make.
There is a lot for me to learn about the whole process, I feel like I am making slow progress. But, Lord willing it will all come together soon.
Anyways, that is my most recent news.
I am at my Grandparents, where I just realized, I can still post! My blog will just be devoid of pictures until the weekend. So you will have to bear with my words, minus the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.