Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Dpn Case Is Finished!








Technically it is not quite finished yet. I need to attach either a ribbon on the side, or make a fabric ribbon, to tie it closed.

Please excuse all the little threads sticking out everywhere. I was excited an in a hurry to take the photos. I should have taken time to clip them all!




At last, the product of my busy afternoon! I wanted to hurry and post this before tonight. I spent all afternoon sewing this up and now here it is! I am very excited to have it finished and all my double pointed needles safely stowed away. It was fun using up my scraps and figuring out how to best piece it together. The reason I was in a rush to post this is that I will be leaving tomorrow for the week and will be unable to update my blog until this coming weekend. My Grandpa, whom I mentioned in an earlier post, is having his second round of chemotherapy this week. Grandma has Rheumatoid Arthritis as well. So they both need quite a bit of help. Grandma is in a lot of pain and Grandpa is weak and suffers from the side affects of chemo. I have been staying with them Monday through Thursday to help care for them. I'm glad to be able to spend this time with them and be a blessing to them.
That is the reason I won't be posting anything new except on the weekends, for the next couple of weeks at least.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.