Saturday, November 8, 2014

From Where I stand: Spring, Summer & early Autumn

For some odd reason that I can't quite place I like to document where I stand by taking a foot photo. Perhaps it comes from not liking to take the proverbial "selfie" and plaster it all over the internet. And perhaps it's just the fact that foot photos can make interesting compostions, depending on where you are standing & what you are doing at the time. Each one of these photos brings with it a special memory. 
Sinking toes in a mossy carpet on the bluff, a late evening walk down the pebble strewn beach, an afternoon of climbing on sun-warmed rocks, fishing off the dock, a sunny afternoon reading & spinning in the sand....and then there is the various bounties of the summer...dill for drying, mulberries to turn into jam, mint for tea, and sassafras leaves to dry for making filé. Lastly, the glories of autumn which came and went so quickly this year.
 What about you? Are some of these scenes familiar ones? Or would your series of "where I stand" photos look quite different?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.