Friday, April 25, 2014

From where I stand: Spring Randomness

It has been an interesting April thus far. We've had mud, ice, bare ground, hail, and snow....all within a two week period. But Spring is here at last, and it is here to stay. Resurrection Sunday was gloriously sunny, and so warm. We had all the relatives over after the morning service and we spent a beautiful day of fun, laughter, good food, and memories. Those seem to be the common themes that run through all our get-togethers. 
We had an al fresco lunch out in the fresh air (the first outdoor dining of the season) which seemed to heighten our appetites as fresh air often does. 
Now we are back to wind, and slightly chillier forecasts, with a few spurts of rain to look forward to. I don't mind too much though. If it were any warmer I would have wanted to be outside this week and since I was sick with a vicuous stray bug of some sort, gardening was quite out of the question. But I am just about better and now I am trying to squeeze more plans then is humanly possible into Friday & Saturday to make up for lost time. 

I've started rambling now so this is as good a time as any to sign off and save the rest for another day. Cheerio my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.