Thursday, February 27, 2014

Late Autumn Snapshots from 2013: Part Two

There are still photos that I never got around to sharing with all of you. Winter arrived and has had us in it's icy grip for so long now. So for a change from winter here is a few late-autumn photos from last fall for you all. Lots of yellow and brown, but, oh so pretty.

There was a good harvest this past Autumn. Thinking back on it, I feel like it was so far away, yet at the same time, not so far away. Spring is just around the corner and there is a new planting season coming up. I am ddefinitely looking forward to the arrival of warm weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.