Tuesday, May 7, 2013










I know these photos are old, about three weeks or more in fact, but I never got around to sharing them and I wanted to before too much time had passed. The last decent snowfall we had was melting in these photos, this was right before we were drenched with a deluge of rain that caused much flooding.
Of course things look entirely different now!Between the rain, warm weather and the natural course of time, Spring has sprung and everywhere leaves are unfurling, flowers are opening and all growing things are a rich shade of vibrant green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.