Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My project corner.

Hello my blogland friends and family! It's lovely to be back here with you.
My trip is winding down and as you can see from the photo, I still have plenty of projects!
I always over-pack. I like to be prepared for every situation and mood. Since I was going to be gone for a month I didn't want to run out of projects. My family kindly sent me some sock yarn which was a nice surprise. So between my cowl, sock and shawl I'm quite set on knitting projects. I'm trying to decide which of the three to take on the plane. Between layovers and delays one never know when knitting would come in handy!
I'll probably take my cowl as it won't be done, it is on circs so I won't be dropping and losing needles in the nooks & crannies of the plane, and the pattern is fairly simple.
What about you? What projects are you working on these days? I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Tsk, tsk, you and your over-packing. *shakes head fondly * ;) I think the cowl is an excellent idea!! I'm knitting myself arm warmers and plying my "Larkspur" yarn. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.