Wednesday, December 5, 2012

"Capturing December" photo-a-day challange


Day 1: "Your View"
During the month of December I am doing this {Capturing December} photo-a-day challenge. So far it has been a lot of fun. I am using Instagram for this photo challenge as it is fast, easy, and portable. Then I can just transfer the photos to my blog. The day after Thanksgiving our phone server was having a stellar black Friday deal that I couldn't pass up. My old blackberry curve was on its last leg anyways. So needless to say, I have been having way too much fun with my new phone! But besides the all the fun stuff, it is also very useful from the business side of things. All the apps, and technology that make a business run that much smoothly are really quite amazing. I am very grateful and blessed to be able to get a phone that is capable of so much. So without further ado, here are the first 4 days of the photo challenge! 
Day 2: "Favorite Holiday Movie"
Day 3: "Red"
Day 4: "Joyous"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.