Thursday, August 30, 2012

In Snapshots: My Week Thus Far











~Early Sunday morning milking. I enjoy the cool quiet, the warmth of the cow, the sound of milk streaming into the metal pail, it is a lovely way to start the day.
~Fresh, foamy milk. Steel-toed boots to protect my toes, getting accidentally stepped on by a cow hurts!
~One of my cousin's new French Angora bunnies! Isn't she darling?
~Sunlight through the trees. It always makes me so happy.
~Handspun Painter's Palette yarn. Spun with Turquoise Owl Fibers roving from my shop, by my cousin.
~A spot of morning tea
~Knitting my Seaweed Stole and browsing through the most recent copy of Spin Off
~Picking a colander-full of fresh grape tomatoes.
~Chicken scratch.
~Bright pink Yarrow in the garden.
~Spinning a beautiful blend of 70%Polworth Wool/26% Alpaca/4% Silk.


Have a beautiful day!
Don't forget to enter my Giveaway if you have not done so yet. Only two days left!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.