Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ladies Tea 2010

A week ago our church had a Ladies Tea. It actually was for ladies and gals of every age. I couldn't resist snapping some shots of all the lovely tea cups, and of course, I can't resist food photographs!


Three charming tea cups.


The basket of tea was so beautiful and colorful. I had Sleepy time tea because I like the spearmint in it, the tea never makes me sleepy. At least I don't think it does.....


Oh yes, food. One of the best parts of the day, right? Most of it was finger food, which is most fitting for a tea party.


Lots of fruit and veggies.


And some not-so-healthy, but equally scrumptious, cheesecake!







And yes, one of my Petite Dolls was there in person. This is the 2nd Petite Doll that I made, and she was named Daffodil by her new Mommy.
The Tea was altogether a lovely time of friends, fellowship, tea, food, testimony and craft.
It was a beautiful event. I love tea parties. It gave us all the opportunity to dress up (we wore the satin dresses that we made for my brother's wedding)

I hope you enjoyed a little glimpse of the TEA!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.