Thursday, February 4, 2010

Spun Silk

Here is the promised spinning! I haven't actually done a whole lot of spinning lately. My cousin can't wait to see what this will become, but I don't know when on earth I will ever make it into anything. But we'll see.


Look at all that delicious looking roving! Pictures don't do it justice. It was bought locally, has a gorgeous sheen and and is a dream to spin. Plus it's in one of my favorite colors. What's not to love?


First full spindle was wound off onto a bobbin.




A chicken coop makes a great prop for photo shoots.


Thanks to Jon for his assistance in the photo shoot. :)
Those mitts he is wearing were made for him by his own dear sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.