Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow.









The last snow fall we had was so gorgeous that I could not resist putting up pictures. I am more than ready for spring, but I still find all those fluffy flakes beautiful. If we are going to have cold weather I'd at least like a decent covering of snow. Sad, worn out snow that has been warmed, frozen, warmed, and frozen again, with bare patches of ground showing through, I do not like.
But spring is close, just around the corner. I am eagerly anticipating planting another herb garden, as well as helping with the big family garden.
We have fields around us and I can hardly wait to see the freshly plowed earth.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.