Sunday, April 26, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! It is a pleasure to have you drop by.

The rain is coming down in a gentle drizzle, it is a perfect day to sit down and knit. Currently I have quite a few projects in progress, hmm...what to choose?
I need to take pictures of them all to post next time.
Here are some doll quilts I made this past winter. I was blessed with the opportunity of visiting my elder brother, Ronald, in Anchorage, Alaska. I knew I would have quite a bit of free time while he was at work so I whipped up three little quilt tops to take with me. I also took some natural quilt batting that I had pre-cut to size, plus all the necessities such as quilting thread, thimble, pins, needles, etc.
They were a fun project, I completed two of them before having to head back home. The little recipients of the quilts were thrilled beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.